Position: Customer Service Provisioner
Salary: $14.00 to $18.95 per hour – Possible bonus every 6 months
Job Class: Part Time
Schedule: Shifts Monday through Friday, 8am to 1pm, 1pm to 6pm
Some Saturday 8am to 2 pm shifts. 20-30 hours per week
Job Closes: Open Until Filled
PAY GRADE PT6
PAY GRADES LINK
Under limited supervision, the Customer Service Provisioner (CSP) is responsible for provisioning hardware for customers, covering all NOC responsibilities and filling in for the department secretary.
Understands and supports the mission and principles of the department.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and demonstrate the requisite qualifications and competencies described below.
● Setup cable modems, gateways and hardware for phone service.
● Regularly run computer generated reports and reconcile with databases
● Administer SFCN customer accounts for email, allocated web space, IP addresses, cable modems, virus infection, etc.
● Setup and test digital set top boxes
● Act as the second tier support for phone service issues
● Schedule SFCN service calls
● Administer the Trouble Call software program
● Offer polite and technically helpful telephone support for SFCN customers
● Computer data entry into Excel spreadsheets for production logs and subscriber tracking, etc.
● Maintains and updates databases and filing systems
Occasionally function in place of the department secretary when needed.
Complete special department tasks and projects as assigned by the Department Director
Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality requirements for this position.
Must abide by all city policies and procedures. Must work well with others and be a team player.
Applicants will be required to submit to a criminal background check and drug test.
Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Education/Experience: High School Diploma
2. Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Good customer relations skills required. The ability to learn new computer systems. Ability to clearly communicate in English; ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful.
3. Technical knowledge of personal computers and associated applications helpful. Must be able to problem-solve. Ability to follow direction. Self-motivated and capable of working alone and staying on task.